Programming WhatsApp to answer messages for you is much easier than you think. We explain how to do it step by step.
Surely more than once you have received a message by WhatsApp to which you couldn’t answer at that time and have you wondered if the messaging platform owned by Goal has a predefined response function.
Well, the truth is that the application of whatsapp for android does not have this functionality, but thanks to a third-party application called AutoResponder for WhatsApp you will be able set whatsapp to reply messages automatically. Next, we explain, in detail, how to use this app to set automatic replies to messages on WhatsApp.
How to program WhatsApp to answer messages for you
AutoResponder for WhatsApp is a free application that Use the notification system Android to intercept WhatsApp notifications and send a reply message through the notification itself.
The process for configure predefined responses in WhatsApp with this app It is very simple, since you only have to follow a few simple steps:
- Download and install the AutoResponder app for WhatsApp on your Android mobile
- Open the app on your smartphone and click on the button Start now
- Select the application in the menu of apps with access to device notifications
- Click on the button Allow and then on the toggle that appears at the top right of the app
- Click on the button with the “+” sign that is located in the lower right corner to create your first automatic response for WhatsApp
- On the next screen click on the button All which is located at the top right and in the pop-up window that appears below in the option To accept
- In the box that appears in the section Reply message write the text you want the person who writes to you to receive and click on the confirmation button that appears on the right side
Once this is done, you will have already programmed WhatsApp so that it responds for you to all the messages you receive, but this app also allows you configure automatic replies for one or several specific contacts. To do this, you simply have to carry out the following actions:
- Open the AutoResponder app for WhatsApp on your Android smartphone
- Click on the button with the “+” sign that is located in the lower right corner
- Write a * in the section Message received so that the reply you are going to create applies to all the messages you receive
- In the box that appears in the section Reply message write the text you want the person who writes to you to receive
- Go down to the section Specific contacts
- Click on the user icon and on the button Allow to access your WhatsApp contacts
- Choose those to whom you want the answer to arrive and click on the option Add which is located at the bottom right
- Finally, click on the verification button that appears in the lower right corner
AutoResponder for WhatsApp is a totally free app with adsbut you have the option to remove advertising and unlock all the features of this app such as the ability to choose the time in which you want the automatic responses to be activated through a Pro subscription that costs €6.99 per month or €39.99 per year.
Related topics: WhatsApp
We are on Google News!