And some of them are not brand new terminals, but rather large smartphones that are a few months old.
In full hangover Amazon Prime Day this year, many of us wonder what products they have swept this time in each category, and especially in one of them: mobile. Despite having seen great discounts in terminals such as POCO F4 GT 5G, OnePlus 9 Pro or iPhone 11, there 5 smartphones that have sold more and they are not the most recent in the market.
We have been able to see, from the hand of Amazon, what have been the products in portable communication that more sales have accumulatedand thus join the thousands and thousands of speakers Echo Dot 4 Y Echo Show 5 that have come to run out of stock of certain colors. It is clear, from the mobiles that we will show you now, that people have prioritized paying less for reliable and cheap smartphones, and that are already established in the market.
The best-selling phones of Prime Day 2022
From the Andro4all team we thought this listing would have another color, a somewhat higher value, but in the end it has not been so. They have been left behind, but not far behind, smartphones like the Redmi Note 11Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G or the OnePlus Nord 2 that they came with great discountsbut they haven’t reached as many people as these five:
- POCO M4 Pro: Launched in February 2022, this mid-range POCO terminal comes with 4G connectivity. Its version with 5G is having a great reception, but the minimum price of this unit of 176 euros It was quite a sensation on Prime Day. It is a smartphone with a screen 6.43″ Full HD+ AMOLED, 90 Hz soda, battery 5,000 mAh with fast charge at 33 Wwith headphone port, processor Helium G96 and triple 64 MP camera.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10: the ‘small’ of the redmi family also collapsed on this Prime Day and had been having low prices for a long time, but not as much as the €129.99 reached on July 12 and 13. This smartphone is very similar to the previous one, but with a slightly lower processor (Helium G88), a 6.5″ Full HD+ IPS panel, 90Hz of refresh rate, quad rear camera of 50 MP Samsung, 5,000 battery with slightly slower charging, but still fast at 18 W, and which was presented in August 2021.
- LITTLE F3 5G: This is the only high-end and the most powerful on the list. predecessor of LITTLE F4 (and his brothers), this terminal came to cost only €279.99 in its top version with 256GB of storage and 8GB of RAM. It is a very powerful mobile thanks to the Snapdragon 870. Your screen is Amoled with a size of 6.67 “ and Full HD + resolution with 120 Hz refresh. Mount a 4,520 mAh battery with fast charge at 33W and a triple 48 MP Sony rear camera that more than meets the bill in most situations. This mobile is 5G, although it loses the Jack port.
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G: we come to the firm Samsung, which has reaped some very good numbers on this Prime Day. Above all, for prices like 141 euros on this Galaxy A22 5G. The mid-range Samsung terminal arrives with a processor Dimension 700 with 5G connectivity, 4 GB of RAM64 GB of storage in the best-selling version, huge screen 6.6″ Full HD+ IPS with 90 Hz refresh rate, 48 MP Samsung triple rear camera and 5,000mAh battery with load at 15 W. This time we keep the Jack port for headphones.
- Galaxy M13: This is the most recent mobile on the list, launched in May this year and promises to be a substitute for the Redmi 10C, realme C21Y or the entry-level OPPOs. With a minimum price of €129 on Prime Day has been one of the sensations for those looking for a very cheap and efficient terminal. This Galaxy M13 has a 6.6″ HD+ IP panel with 90 Hz refresh rate, the power of the Samsung Exynos 850, 4GB RAM64 GB expandable, 50 MP quad rear camera and a 5,000 mAh battery with 15 W charging. We lack 5G this time, but we keep the Jack port.
Apparently most people 4G connectivity has prevailed above the new 5G. To this day, there are not too many operators that still offer the highest connection speed at a good price, and that has affected the type of best-selling Prime Day terminals after all. It is a pity not to see in this list others great offers on mobiles like the realme GT Neo 2, One Plus 9 or Samsung Galaxy S22 that were at record lows this Amazon Prime Day.
This article suggests objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. When the user makes a purchase through the specific links that appear in this news, Andro4all receives a commission. join up to the Andro4all bargain channel to find out about the best deals before anyone else.