At present it is common for us to be in groups of WhatsApp Y Telegram that are in other languages, especially in english and, to be able to follow the conversations of these groups, we usually resort to translators for Android like the popular Google Translate either your best alternative, Deepl.
For this reason, today we are here to tell you how you can translate text in real time, without having to leave the messaging client you are in, simply by using the keyboard of your mobile.
Translate any text in real time with Gboard
To be able to translate any text in real time with your mobile, the first thing you need is to have installed Gboard, Google’s keyboardwhich is coming pre-installed on the vast majority of Android smartphonesbut in the event that it is not so, you can always download from the direct link to the Play Store that we leave you at the end of this article.
For translate a text in real time with Gboard you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Open the Gboard app on your Android mobile
- touch the google translate button that appears in the top bar of the Google keyboard
- In the event that the Google Translate icon does not appear in the top bar, you can add it clicking on the button with the three horizontal dots and dragging said button to the top bar
- Select from the dropdown on the right the language into which you want to translate the text
- Paste the selected text in the top bar of Gboard and immediately The translation will appear in the writing box of the messaging app what are you using
Thanks to this simple Gboard trick you can translate any text in real time quickly and easilybut, if, in addition, you usually use the keyboard of Google daily we also recommend that you take a look at our guide with the best tricks to get the most out of Gboard.
Related topics: free apps
We are on Google News!