Find out what Telegram Premium is, the features it includes and how much it costs. In addition, we explain how to subscribe step by step.
Telegram Premium, the messaging platform subscription service, is now available to all users. If you have not yet read any information about this interesting payment plan, in this guide we will tell you all the features it includes, its price and how you can subscribe Step by Step.
Thus, Telegram stands out again as the innovative messaging service that it is. If you are a regular user of Telegram and you want to get even more out of it, Subscribing to Telegram Premium is an option you should consider. To find out if it is worth it or not, it is best that you first discover all the functions it offers you and, especially, how much it will cost you.
Price and most interesting features of Telegram Premium
Telegram Premium is priced at 5.49 euros per month, that is the cost to pay if you want to enjoy its advanced tools. If we do a quick count, we will see that the annual price of Telegram Premium is 65.88 euros. Of course, you have the option to unsubscribe at the end of the month and then re-subscribe whenever you need to.
Those 5.49 euros per month are the price to pay to access a more developed version of Telegram. In Andro4all we have already explained in detail all the functions included in Telegram Premiumthough below we will review them again so that you have them present:
- Duplicate limits– Up to 1000 channels, 20 folders, 10 pinned chats, 10 public links, 4 accounts and more.
- File upload up to 4 GB: With Telegram Premium you will be able to share 4 GB files, thus doubling the 2 GB limit of the normal version.
- faster downloads: no limit on the speed of downloading files and multimedia.
- Speech to text transcription: the app will take care of transcribing any voice note into text.
- goodbye to advertising: Ads will be hidden in the channels where they appear.
- Exclusive reactions– Animated reactions on messages, available only to subscribers.
- premium stickers: large stickers with additional effects, updated every month.
- Advanced chat management: tools to be able to choose the default chat folder, auto-archive and hide new chats from people who are not in the contact list.
- Badge in profile: A tick next to your username shows others that you are subscribed to Telegram Premium.
- animated profile pictures: possibility to use “video avatars” in the list of chats and conversations.
- special app icon: You can select the icon of the Telegram application that you like the most for the home screen.
As reported by Telegram on its website, free features will remain free to all users. Also, those who are not subscribed will be able to enjoy some benefitssuch as downloading files of up to 4 GB shared by paying users or seeing those premium stickers sent by those who are subscribed.
As always, the final decision is up to you, you are the one who decides if it is profitable or not to pay the 5.49 euros each month to have access to the aforementioned tools. A good idea can be subscribe the first month and thoroughly test those functions. Only by giving it a try is how you will find out if Telegram Premium is worth it or not.
How to subscribe to Telegram Premium
If you have decided to subscribe to Telegram Premium, the process you must follow can now be done from the app on your mobile and from the desktop version on your computer. The steps to follow are those:
- Open the app on the device.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines button from the upper left corner.
- Enter the section “Settings”.
- tap on “Telegram Premium”.
- tap on “Subscribe for 5.49 euros per month”.
- Follow the indicated steps to make the payment and voila, you are already subscribed to Telegram Premium.
Once the subscription is made, you can find out all the details of it by going to Settings > Telegram Premium. There you will also find the button that will take you to the Play Store to manage your subscriptionfrom where you can easily cancel at any time.
Related topics: Telegram
We are on Google News!