How to recover your WhatsApp messages without a backup that you have deleted by mistake on your Android mobile? We tell you all the details so you can do it easily and quickly.
Surely on more than one occasion, rushing or being distracted made you send a message to the wrong person, or accidentally delete something. In the case of WhatsApp messages, not only do we unintentionally delete them, we can also delete some conversations that in principle we did not want more on our mobile, but that later we regret some reason and we want to get them back.
The simplest way to recover these messages would be to resort to the WhatsApp daily backup, with which it would only be enough to uninstall and reinstall the application on your Android mobile for the stored backup to be restored. But of not having enough space to perform the backup or in case of having disabled this optionthings get a bit complicated and we have to resort to other methods to recover our WhatsApp messages.
Here are some ways to recover your WhatsApp messages on Android without backup or root
Recover WhatsApp messages on Android without backup or root is a bit more complex that, if we had it, but it is not something impossible either. There are two ways to do it, one of them no software required, but quite complex and the other is really easy, but you need to use an app. We are going to start with the simplest option and recommended for its intuitive operation.
Recover your WhatsApp messages with Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is the application with which you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages easier and faster than everwithout the need to have a backup. Furthermore, it is compatible with any mobile brand: Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, realme, OPPO, Moto Z and more than 6,000 other Android mobile models, all without rooting. It is even compatible with tablets or devices with iOS operating system.
To recover your messages successfully the first step is download the application on your computerso here we leave you a button so you just have to click and download.
After this you can recover your WhatsApp messages with Tenorshare UltData for Android in 5 easy steps:
- Install Tenorshare UltData for Android on your computer and choose the feature “Recover WhatsApp data”. Afterwards, you must connect your mobile with the help of a USB cable.
- It’s time to activate the USB debuggingto do it correctly follow the steps that appear in the window.
- At the end of this action, you will have to click accept and if for some reason it does not appear, in the program click on show again.
- Now you will find many files, you just have to choose those you want to recoverin this case your whatsapp messages and click recover.
- Celebrate that you have recovered your WhatsApp messages.
Recover your WhatsApp messages without any software
As mentioned above, this process is more complex, but if you follow the steps to the letter, it shouldn’t go wrong. The first thing to perform this recovery is copy all the contents of the WhatsApp/Database folderyou will be able to find this folder in the internal or external memory of your mobile, once you find it, you will have to copy it to a folder on the PC and then follow these steps:
- uninstall WhatsApp mobile application.
- In the folder you created at the beginning, you should delete the file “msgstore.db.crypt7” or “msgstore.db.crypt8”.
- swap the file from the backup that includes the deleted messages from “msgstore-Year-Month-Day.1.db.crypt7” to “msgstore.db.crypt7”.
- reinstall the WhatsApp app on your mobile.
- It’s time to copy the file you renamed to the WhatsApp/Database folder of the mobile.
- Set up from the start WhatsApp.
- And finally, restore backup to retrieve your messages.
This is one of the most complicated ways to recover your WhatsApp messages, and honestly, it does not offer us much more. However, with Tenorshare UltData app for Android you can not only recover messages, you can also recover all types of files on Android phones quickly and safely, for example, you can recover contacts, call history, photos, videos, audios and important documents. From this incident and to recover your WhatsApp messages without backup, or root and with the help of Tenorshare UltData for AndroidThe best will be turn on automatic backups on your device.