OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 is coming to the OnePlus 10 Pro in North America and India.
one plus is, along with Google, Samsung Y Xiaomione of the manufacturers that faster update your terminals with the latest version of Android and a good proof of this is that the Chinese manufacturer is already working to include all the news android 13 in your customization layer.
If a week ago, as part of the launch of the new OnePlus 10Tthe Chinese firm officially presented the next version of your Android operating systemnow OnePlus just announced, through your Community forumsthat the first beta of Oxygen OS 13 based on Android 13 is now available on the OnePlus 10 Pro.
OxygenOS 13 with Android 13 comes to OnePlus 10 Pro
The first open beta of OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 It can now be downloaded on the OnePlus 10 Pro in North America and Indiaalthough the Chinese brand has already confirmed that this update will also will arrive at the terminals of the European continent over the next few weeks.
The full list of changes included in this update is the next:
- Quantum Animation Engine is updated to version 4.0, which includes a new behavior recognition feature that recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions
- Real-world physical movements are applied to animations to make them appear more natural and intuitive
- Fonts have been optimized for better readability
- The illustrations for the reports have been enriched and optimized, incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Large folders have been added to the home screen and now you can open an app in an enlarged folder with a single tap and turn the pages of the folder with a simple swipe gesture
- Added media playback control and optimized Quick Settings experience
- Added more markup tools for editing screenshots
- The bookshelf has been optimized and now swiping down on the home screen will bring up the bookcase by default
- Headphone connectivity has been optimized for a smoother experience
- Bitmoji have been optimized to offer more Always-On Display animations
- Insight Always-On Display has been optimized, including more custom Always-On Display settings
- Improved Canvas Always-On Display functionality with the addition of more drawing tools and available line colors
- security and privacy
- Added auto pixelation feature for chat screenshots
- Built-in regular cleanup of clipboard data to protect privacy
- Private security has been optimized and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is now used to encrypt all files
- Digital health and wellness
- Added Kid Space feature which includes a screen time limit, ambient light reminders and eye protection screen features
- Dolby sound effects have been optimized with better spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound source
- gaming experience
- Updated HyperBoost GPA functionality to version 4.0 to stabilize frame rate and balance performance and power consumption in key scenarios
Also, being the first public beta version of OxygenOS 13, it presents a number of known issueswhich we will detail below:
- When pairing Bluetooth, a dot with an unusual shape will appear
- Clicking Capture Log after switching from multiple user, system cloner or language will not get any response
- Photos may be blurry when taking multiple shots of people with Ultra Dark mode and zoom at the same time
- Photos may not be saved when taking photos of people by zooming out 3.3X
- Screen freezes when recording videos in certain scenarios
- Videos may appear green when recorded in FILM mode
- A black screen will appear when the camera freezes
- Images may appear black when taking photos in the dark with Night Mode