Do you want to have the photographs of your last trip in physical format? So you can print your photos with Google Photos and receive them comfortably at home.
Google Photos is much more than an application for back up your photos to the cloudsince this practical tool has a powerful editor with which you can improve some photos and even, sometimes, the app itself automatically retouches some of the images that you have uploaded to its platform.
The photo app of Google It has a large number of really useful functions, but, surely, one of the most unknown is the one that allows you to print your photos in physical format. In this sense, until now, with Google Photos you could only print a book with your favorite photos, but now it is possible print your photos individually in different sizes and finishes.
Next, we will explain, step by step, how to print your favorite photos and how to receive them directly at your home with Google Photos.
So you can print your photos with Google Photos and receive them at home
The first thing you have to do to print your photos with Google Photos is access your print shop And for this you just have to follow a few simple steps:
- Open the Google Photos app in you android mobile
- Click on shopping cart icon that appears in the upper left part of the application
Once you are inside the Google Photos print store you have to access the section printed copiesin which you can view prices without VAT for each of the 9 sizes available pressing the button Details.
These prices are the following:
- 10x15cm: €0.15 per copy
- 13x18cm: €0.15 per copy
- 20x20cm: €1.49 per copy
- 20x30cm: €1.99 per copy
- 30x45cm: €6.99 per copy
- 40x60cm: €13.99 per copy
- 50x50cm: €14.99 per copy
- 50x75cm: €15.99 per copy
- 60x90cm: €20.99 per copy
After deciding the size of the photograph and checking how much each one will cost, to order copies of your printed photos You simply have to perform the following actions:
- inside section printed copies click on the button order printed copies that appears at the bottom
- Select the photos you want to print
- Click on the button Done which is located in the upper right corner
- Click on the standard size of the photograph and choose one of the 9 available sizes
- Click on the button Apply to change the size of the photos
- Click on the button Following to go to the payment gateway
- Select one of the addresses associated with your Google account and the type of delivery:
- Economic (from 10 to 13 days): between 2.99 and 3.99 euros
- Priority (7 to 10 days): €14.99
- Finally choose the payment method and click on the button To buy